This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of "cookie" files and similar technologies on the customer-heroes.com and hero-box.co websites (each and together called “Website”). Websites are operated by Customer Support Heroes sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Domaniewska 37/34, 02-672 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000561415, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5213699067, REGON number 361737726 ("Customer Heroes").
Your Privacy is important to us!
- In order to make contacting you possible, the Website enables collection of certain personal data: your e-mail address and/or phone number, as well as certain information about your business. If you choose to contact us through the messenger available on the Website, we will also process the personal data you provided us within the message. Customer Heroes is the controller of your personal data and takes appropriate steps to ensure security of your data.
- If You are interested in cooperation with us we process your data for general marketing purposes: (i) responding to your query and to messages sent by you via messenger/chat available on the Website; and (ii) sending you marketing e-mails and contacting you by phone, provided that you have consented to such forms of communication.
- If You want to take part in recruitment process we process your data for the purpose of reviewing your job application and conducting the recruitment process. In processing your data we rely on your consent as the legal basis of processing.
- In processing of your data, we pursue our legitimate interest in direct marketing of our own and compatible services, which constitutes the legal basis for processing of your data.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you don’t provide us with your basic contact details (either phone number or e-mail address), we will not be able to respond to your query.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data by us and to request that we correct or delete your data. If you file such a request we will stop processing your data and delete it permanently, unless there exists an important overriding legal interest (e.g. defense of claims or existence of a legal obligation to retain the data) which will entitle us to keep your data for a longer period. You also have the right of access to your data, as well as the right to data portability and to restriction of processing.
- We process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes, for which it was collected. In establishing the retention period for your personal data, we take into account among others the following criteria: (i) whether you express continuous interest in our services, (ii) if you have become our customer, (iii) if you told us during the call or in a message that you would like us to contact you in the future.
- We do not share your data with other data controllers, but we entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which act on our behalf and solely based on our instructions (data processors). In particular we use data processors, whom we select carefully, to store your data on secure servers. This might include livechat solutions providers, hosting companies, telco companies.
- We may have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
- If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your data by us or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at [email protected] You also have the right to file a complaint to data protection authority.
- Cookies are the small text files / fragments of text that the Website sends to the browser and which are sent back by the browser at the next entrances to the website, for the purpose of keeping the browser session or storing user page data.
- Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your journey around the website, when you interact with the Website and its content.
- Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to calculate visits statistics to our website, check which functionalities of our website are used most and improve the operation of the Website.
- We also use Hotjar tool on our Website. Hotjar monitors and stores users' behaviour on the website. Hotjar processes the following data: navigation, website scrolling, cursor movement. Other data such as location, device id, operating system, browser and cookies are also processed.
- We use LiveChat platform on our website to communicate, answer questions and serve inquiries from visitors which may include processing and storing personal data, geolocation or ip address.
- We use Formspree to operate our contact forms which are used by visitors to send questions and business inquires.
- Device fingerprinting is a technology which allows us to collect information about your device (what browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone and other settings). We use this information to identify you and to ensure security of our website.
- You can disable or limit cookies at any time, however exclusion or limitation of the us of cookies and other similar technologies may affect the functionality of the Website.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Website – ‘session cookies’ which are erased when the user logs out or closes the browser and ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on the user's device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes them manually.
- Handling and use of "cookies" is allowed automatically. However, these settings can be changed at any time. For details on how cookies are handled and used, see the settings of your web browser. You can learn more about cookies and similar technologies and check how to disable them for the browser you use by visiting the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, please visit the following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also opt out from Google Analytics by installing a browser add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.